Visas and Immigration

The Law Offices of Mark H. Allenbaugh are committed to providing extraordinary legal services. We represent clients all over the United States and around the world in all aspects of U.S. immigration and nationality law,  we specialize in the following Visas:

B-1: B1 Visitor Visas  are reserved  for individuals who seek to enter the U.S. for purposes of attending business  meetings, conferences, conduct negotiations, purchase or sale of a business, to  research  an investment or to make such an investment, providing expertise in  a research or consultancy, or to participate in a conference as an attendee or  a speaker at an event.

B-2: Visitor Visas for Pleasure are intended  for foreign nationals who want to come to the U.S. for vacations and to visit  friends and relatives.  Like a B-1  visitor, the B-2 visitor for pleasure may not gain employment or search for  employment while in the U.S.  In  addition, as in most other nonimmigrant petitions, the B-2 visitor for pleasure  must demonstrate that the person does not have immigrant intent and intends to  leave the U.S. at the conclusion of visitation.

E-2:  The E-2 visa is a temporary, nonimmigrant visa category available to certain investors from  E2 treaty countries who have made or are in the process of making a substantial investment in a U.S. based commercial enterprise.

EB-5: The EB5 Investment visa is a U.S. immigrant visa category available to  certain investors who  are able to invest a minimum of US$1 million (or in certain cases US$500,000) in a U.S. business or USCIS pre-approved regional center.

F-1: The F-1 visa is tailored to alien students who would like to pursue a degree or a program of study in the US. This is a non-immigrant visa issued to students of various US educational institutions: colleges, universities, academies, conservatories, high schools and language schools.

F-2: The F-2 Visa  is for the spouses and children of those who already hold a valid F-1 visa (student visa) and wish to visit their relative here in the U.S.

H-1B: The H-1B visa is a nonimmigrant visa available to people who work in a “specialty occupation.”

H-2B: The H-2B visa is a nonimmigrant visa category used by companies in the US to temporarily hire skilled or unskilled foreign workers to engage in nonagricultural positions.

L-1: The L-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows companies operating both in the US and abroad to transfer certain classes of employee from its foreign operations to the USA operations for up to seven years.

L-2: The L-2 Visa is for Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age of L1 workers. Dependents may be students in the US while remaining in L2 status and may apply for work authorization with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services


Plugin from the creators of Macbook :: More at Plulz Wordpress Plugins