PAUL A. DILLON
Criminal Defense Investigations
Licensed Private Investigator
Paul Dillon is a licensed Private Investigator and currently is the Director of Investigations for The Dillon Agency, a Professional Investigation Company with offices in California and Tennessee. The firm often relies on Mr. Dillon’s investigative expertise in assisting clients to develop the best possible evidence in support of their legal positions.
Mr. Dillon entered the investigative industry in the early 1990s as an undercover and surveillance investigator. Since then Mr. Dillon has honed his investigative experience as an insurance fraud investigator, specializing in property, SIU investigations, criminal and civil defense, skip-tracing, background employment checks, business acquisition due diligence, and various other investigative matters. Mr. Dillon also is a Certified Family Law investigator.
Prior to becoming a full-time private investigator, Mr. Dillon worked as a Sr. Fraud Investigator with Hyundai Motors North America investigating all types of financial crimes committed against the company. He also has worked as an Insurance Fraud Investigator in the Workers’ Compensation and Inland Marine Industry. Prior to starting the Dillon Agency, Mr. Dillon was the Director of Investigations for the Insurance Fraud division for Global Investigative Group located in Irvine, CA.
Mr. Dillon was also a founding partner and board member of a multi-state, non-profit investigative firm specializing in the recovery of children who were abducted by their parents.
Private Investigator Licenses
CA: Private Investigator License 22847
TN: Private Investigator License 7395
TN: Private Investigation Agency License 1942
GA: Private investigator License (Pending)
- Former Member Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member California Association of Licensed Investigators
- Member Professional Investigators of California Association
- Member Tennessee Professional Investigator Association
- Associate Member National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Certifications, Skills, Honors & Activities:
- Passed California Private Investigators Examination on first sitting
- Passed Tennessee Private Investigators Examination on first sitting
- Certificate, Wicklander/Zulaski Interview and Interrogation Techniques
- Certificate for Procedures, Laws, and Liability in Repossession – Time Finance Adjusters
- Investigator of the Quarter – Eagle Hardware and Garden Supply
- Several Continuing Education Credits
- “How much is it, and why does it cost so much?” OC Weekly
- “Why Cheaters get caught, and why they don’t” OC Weekly
- “Eight is enough” OC Weekly
- Guest Speaker on syndicated talk radio show “Handel on The Law”
- Various Surveillance Video featured on KTTV Fox 11, Los Angeles, CA
- Various Surveillance Video featured on Fox News Chanel, Nationwide